Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to Specialized Home Design, Inc.'s Blog:

    Hi, my name is Scott Anderle, PT, CAPS, and I am the owner of Specialized Home Design. Inc. - a consulting company regarding universal and accessible home design. One of my assistants (Kari) has begun placing information on this blog site about a product that I have invented and developed called the CHER® (Comprehensive Home Evaluation Report). This tool has taken 7 years to create and has taken thousands of man hours. It is my baby - she continues to grow and mature over time. It is my dream to have this tool become one of the leading products used throughout the nation for generating home modification reports, as well as a resource book. It has many unique features and benefits and we are currently working on version 3 at this time. I want to thank all of those who have supported me along the way. It has been extremely difficult at times, but today we have nearly 1000 accounts with individuals using the CHER® all over the country as well as in Canada. I hope to use this blog to inform you of Specialized Home Design's future activities as well as the growth of the CHER® product.
    I have been blessed to have approx. 22 to 25 colleges/universities that are now teaching with the CHER® tool. Remember, the CHER® is free for any student or professor as long as they are in the college/university setting. In future blogs I will want to discuss topics of universal and accessible home design. I may pick a subject and just give you my thoughts and experiences so as to educate and/or assist those with disabilities. Thank you again for visiting my blog, until next time.

God Bless,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment