Friday, May 6, 2011

Time for an update =D

It's been a while since I've written anything on my Blog...okay, okay...it's been a long time...so I thought I would write a little bit and say hello.

I will be traveling to New York & Vermont for my seminars next week. I am excited about going to visit the “BIG APPLE” and I am looking forward to meeting the new people that attend my seminars. If you are interested in seeing where my upcoming seminars are, the most updated list of seminars can be found at: http://cher.shdesigns.net/events/.

I am anticipating our new website being up and running this month…we are hoping that it will be done. It is going to be full of so much more detailed and useful information than our current website.

I have really enjoyed talking to the Directors from the National Council on Independent Living (NICL). I have been getting in touch with them for the last month or so and it has been a pleasure to get to know some of them. I am looking forward to start calling the Directors from the Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living (APRIL). 

Stay in touch here and “LIKE” our business Facebook at: http://ow.ly/4Ac7k page to stay updated when our new website will be up.

Until next time, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment